For those of you who have been following me or my art at all, you will have seen that in the last few months or so I’ve been dead to tumblr.
I’ve been going through lots of changes and lots of figuring things out. I’m starting to do art again, and I like the direction I’m headed in. Please follow my new blog -
for more updates by me and to see my work in progress. I also have a new facebook page - facebook.com/natasharunions.art and a new instagram account - @natasharunions
thanks so much for the support <3
go like meeee
I guess I just forget how to be good at blogging
It bugs me when people are unnecessarily mean. Like, you didn’t have to make that comment. You could have just kept your mouth shut and left that person not feeling bad about themselves. What do you gain from making someone else feel like shit? Nothing of substance. Maybe a fleeting moment of power but that’s gone as soon as it comes so why? There’s enough unhappiness in the world without you adding to it.
Alcoholism is characterized by:
- a prolonged period of frequent, heavy alcohol use.
- the inability to control drinking once it has begun.
- physical dependence manifested by withdrawal symptoms when the individual stops using alcohol.
- tolerance, or the need to use more and more alcohol to achieve the same effects.
- a variety of social and/or legal problems arising from alcohol use.